MIMEDefang 2.79 is available on the download page.
MIMEDefang 2.79 Release Notes:
- Add the --data-dump option to scripts/mimedefang-util
- Improve Postfix compatibility by trying to get QueueID after first RCPT command, and if not found, at the EOH milter phase.
- Make mimedefang-multiplexor exit with a successful return code upon receipt of SIGTERM.
- Use 64-bit variables where supported for some statstics counters that could overflow with only 32-bit variables, yielding incorrect statistics.
- Fix configure.in to correctly detect that an embedded Perl interpreter can be destroyed/recreated on systems that need the -pthread GCC flag.